Kodo Millet Neer Dosa
- kodo millets
- 2 cupsfresh coconut ¼ to ½ cup
- onion – 1 optional
- cumin seeds -1 tsp (optional)
- salt as per taste
- In 2 cups of soaked kodo millet ( for about 5 hours ) add fresh coconut onion and cumin seeds (optional ) in the given quantities
- Add salt as per taste.
- Grind the elements into a fine batter the consistency of the batter is required to be watery(thin batter).
- For the neer dosa you need a neer dosa tava or kaavali.Make sure you spread the oil all over for easy cooking of the dosa.
- It is now time to spread the thin batter all over the tava,cover and cook the dosa on a high flame.
- Once cooked remove the dosa from the tava.Transfer the dosa on a plate with upside down and fold it twice into a triangluar shape.